The Sunspire All around the world, pretty girls
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
It was weird to see Summer in the same state of nervousness as herself. Hell, Saena found it strange to feel nervous at all. The last time was a long time ago, and the last thing she'd expected was to be upset to know Tytonidae was potentially missing. Perhaps her absence had erased all of Saena's bad memories of her sister and replaced them with nostalgia.

"Oh," Saena said contemplatively, then added, "well, you couldn't have known this would happen if she went alone. I'm sure she'll be back soon." She wasn't so sure of this at all but felt it was prudent to remain hopeful, lest the man before her crumple in despair (not that he gave indication of doing so). "I just wanted to tell her about the pack I founded, but... I'll catch her another time."

She would never get the opportunity, for when Tytonidae did eventually find her way back to the Sunspire, she and Summer would set off for Sedona and likely never return. Still, Saena thought Ty would be here when next she visited, and she intended to tell her sister all about what had transpired since the day she left the plateau.
Messages In This Thread
All around the world, pretty girls - by Saēna - May 05, 2015, 07:51 PM
RE: All around the world, pretty girls - by Saēna - May 11, 2015, 09:19 PM
RE: All around the world, pretty girls - by Saēna - May 24, 2015, 11:38 AM
RE: All around the world, pretty girls - by Saēna - June 11, 2015, 03:19 PM
RE: All around the world, pretty girls - by Saēna - June 16, 2015, 10:41 AM
RE: All around the world, pretty girls - by Saēna - June 30, 2015, 10:40 AM