Redhawk Caldera No protest from me.
311 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
"Yeah!" Nightjar said with a determinedly furrowed brow. He was about to launch himself at the grizzly Warden again, but Njal stopped him by presenting an even better challenge. Without even knowing him, the old Sveijarn had appealed to Nightjar's one and only desire. The man immediately leapt to the top of his list of favourite pack mates, just under Finley and Elwood, but still leagues under his father. Peregrine was on a permanent pedestal ever since the incident with Junior, and none could approach the heights to which Nightjar idolized his father.

Still, Njal was able to claw his way up there, earning a grin from Nightjar. There was a catch but it didn't mean a whole lot to him, and the severity of what he was buying into certainly didn't register, mainly because he was a kid but also because he was brazen to the point of stupidity. Nightjar wouldn't fail anyway. He was the best Warden/Warrior, after all, after Fox and Peregrine.

He just had to get the tail before they got to the rendezvous site. Well, the rendezvous site was some distance off and Nightjar had never taken more than ten minutes to win these games. "You're on!" the young Redleaf-DiSarinno agreed, and without any further hesitation, he charged headlong at Njal. It was the only way he knew how to fight. In fact, even if someone tried to teach him strategy, this unstoppable bull-rush would be Nightjar's only fighting style for his entire life, and it would be effective because of how large he would become. It was hardly effective now. It was wild and untamed, yes, but clumsy and slow... fitting for a large boy with a brain the size of a pea. Speaking of which, he'd already sort of forgot that he was supposed to be being clever. He truly thought he could get to Njal's tail by fighting through him.
Messages In This Thread
No protest from me. - by RIP Njal - June 11, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: No protest from me. - by Nightjar - June 11, 2015, 03:38 PM
RE: No protest from me. - by RIP Njal - June 11, 2015, 03:45 PM
RE: No protest from me. - by Nightjar - June 11, 2015, 03:52 PM
RE: No protest from me. - by RIP Njal - June 11, 2015, 04:03 PM
RE: No protest from me. - by Nightjar - June 11, 2015, 04:09 PM
RE: No protest from me. - by RIP Njal - June 11, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: No protest from me. - by Nightjar - June 11, 2015, 04:37 PM
RE: No protest from me. - by RIP Njal - June 11, 2015, 04:44 PM
RE: No protest from me. - by Nightjar - June 11, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: No protest from me. - by RIP Njal - June 11, 2015, 05:13 PM