Redhawk Caldera A picnic plan for you and me.
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
As soon as she'd seen Peregrine, he'd told her the good news. Njal had joined them, and although it was obvious that her fellow Alpha was wary of him—as he had every right to be—Fox was glad to have Njal in her ranks once more. Exhausted from her journey, she had spent the first day snoozing and recovering at the rendezvous site. But on the next day, she awoke feeling refreshed and ready to put herself to good use. She wanted to seek out Njal and... well, she hadn't really planned that far ahead.

Tracking had never been her best skill, but thankfully he was highly visible. In fact, he happened to be in the very first place she looked: by the lake. Well wasn't that lucky. Fox hoped that she hadn't used up all her luck points for the day in one go. The fireball trotted toward him, calling out once she was within earshot. "Njal! You made it!" Yes, captain obvious, we know. "Did you find any worthy recruits on your way here?" She certainly hadn't, but that was nothing to worry about. She planned on taking Wifi out with her next time, anyway. Not far, of course, but perhaps to one of the neighboring unclaimed territories.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Njal - June 11, 2015, 05:22 PM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Fox - June 11, 2015, 09:06 PM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Njal - June 12, 2015, 01:15 PM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Fox - June 14, 2015, 10:33 PM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Njal - June 14, 2015, 10:52 PM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Fox - June 14, 2015, 11:47 PM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Njal - June 15, 2015, 12:05 AM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Fox - June 15, 2015, 12:18 AM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Njal - June 15, 2015, 12:58 AM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Fox - June 17, 2015, 03:11 PM