Blacktail Deer Plateau Sweep these streets that I used to own
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
A familiar face -Blue Willow, but intent on her path. He wondered momentarily if she would stop, and if he should greet her or simply allow her to pass. His hesitation was long enough to banish both, and he smiled when she said she'd been looking for him.

"Same, though I didn't want to trouble you. I just wanted to make sure you are alright. It's been a while since I've checked by." It was true that she could have come to him, but he didn't consider that part of her job description. It was his role to keep tabs on the ones who lived here, not necessarily the other way around. "You did a wonderful job getting Saena ready to go home." He complimented. Though part of him wished she'd waited a tad longer to leave, he understood the need to get back to her claim, and appreciated it. It meant he no longer had to worry about Redtail Wolves bearing down on their borsers in search of their leader.
Messages In This Thread
Sweep these streets that I used to own - by Dante RIP - June 05, 2015, 07:22 AM
RE: Sweep these streets that I used to own - by Dante RIP - June 12, 2015, 06:51 AM
RE: Sweep these streets that I used to own - by Dante RIP - August 06, 2015, 08:38 AM