Redtail Rise Quest Complete
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
A few days had passed since Reek had sent Oliver on his trial run to find nettle leaves, and he waited patiently for him to come back with his bounty while the bedraggled beta returned to his normal duties: Patrol and general laziness.  However, a part of him half-expected the newbie to never return.  Whatever, no big deal.  His absence would be no skin off Reek's teeth.  But nevertheless, Oliver's howl rang out in the distance and Reek set off once again toward the borders to investigate.  To see what he had brought with him.

"You did the thing!" he shouted as soon as Oliver was in eye-shot.  Reek took note of the clump of plants he had dropped to the ground... The whole plant.  Faking brilliant. Perhaps he had underestimated the abilities of the newbie before he sent him out into the world.  Maybe there was more to this kid than the eye could see.  "You can leave those here... I don't really need 'em."

Reek's expression twisted into a smug grin.  His task had simply been a test, nothing more, to which the newbie had passed with flying colors.  "It was sort of for shits and giggles... I mean, I've already got a bunch," he mused, beginning to laugh.  "But, I guess you're in." Reek extended a paw and placed it on Oliver's shoulder and began to speak, "By the power invested in me, blah blah blah—" insert awkward pause, "stuff."
Messages In This Thread
Quest Complete - by oliver1 - June 12, 2015, 11:05 AM
RE: Quest Complete - by Reek - June 12, 2015, 11:31 AM
RE: Quest Complete - by oliver1 - June 12, 2015, 08:02 PM
RE: Quest Complete - by Reek - June 16, 2015, 08:23 PM
RE: Quest Complete - by oliver1 - June 16, 2015, 09:39 PM
RE: Quest Complete - by Reek - June 22, 2015, 12:21 PM
RE: Quest Complete - by oliver1 - July 11, 2015, 03:13 PM