The Sunspire all wrong
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
She didn't even ask him to tell her what his thoughts were on the subject - she just knew.  She knew even when he hadn't been willing to admit it to himself.  He wanted to go.  He'd never thought he'd see his father again.  Summer had always known that when Dhani left him, it was to leave the world entirely.  His heart had been devoted fully to Summer's mother, and without her in his life, there had been no life for him.  Apparently, Dhani had found something worth living for - perhaps it was his own parents, or his siblings or whatever other extended family was there in Sedona.  Maybe it was Summer's Uncle Chakra - a wolf that Dhani had always described with such incredible fondness and devotion - his best friend, his most loyal and adored partner... his brother.

Summer reached to kiss her muzzle again, a gesture meant to tell her how desperately grateful he was for her understanding.  Her words about Amekaze were full of sincerity and wisdom that he himself knew to be true.  It didn't make the actually doing of it any easier, though.  "You're right, we should," he admitted softly before - in a move very much unlike the usually reserved and silent young wolf - he continued, "I'm afraid of telling her, though.  And Jace.  They have been my family for so long... it feels so horrible to tell them I'm leaving them."  He knew that she did not share the same depth of feelings towards the Sunspire's leaders, but that she knew him and understood him on a deeper level than any.  He probably needn't even have told her his feelings on the subject and she would have known.  How had he never realized before that he loved her?
Messages In This Thread
all wrong - by RIP Tytonidae - June 04, 2015, 06:11 PM
RE: all wrong - by Summer Ostrega - June 04, 2015, 07:10 PM
RE: all wrong - by RIP Tytonidae - June 04, 2015, 10:13 PM
RE: all wrong - by Summer Ostrega - June 05, 2015, 07:02 PM
RE: all wrong - by RIP Tytonidae - June 06, 2015, 12:46 PM
RE: all wrong - by Summer Ostrega - June 06, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: all wrong - by RIP Tytonidae - June 06, 2015, 11:16 PM
RE: all wrong - by Summer Ostrega - June 07, 2015, 06:50 PM
RE: all wrong - by RIP Tytonidae - June 09, 2015, 09:44 AM
RE: all wrong - by Summer Ostrega - June 12, 2015, 08:47 PM
RE: all wrong - by RIP Tytonidae - June 14, 2015, 08:20 PM