Frostfire Ridge mine is a watery pit
209 Posts
Ooc — Gina
Sounds good to me! :D

She smiled and it was a genuine thing. This Tuwawi seemed amicable enough and yet, there was something to her, a currently muted fierceness perhaps, that made the dark female retain her judgement. Only time would show her Tuwawi's true self and until then, the Amazon would remain friendly towards her and could only hope that the others would do the same.

Her bright eyes took note of the subtle change in the females posture but she made no comment towards it. Besides, it was explained in the next moment, and her ears flickered backwards against her head to show her remorse in asking. "My apologies. I should have been a bit more tactful." She usually was. There was something about this place that was changing her and as of yet, she wasn't sure it was for the better. "Conflict finds everyone, unfortunately. The best we can do is try and prepare for it." It was a true statement, for even the smallest of conflicts could bring turmoil to one's life. But you couldn't prepare for everything.

Her gaze switched to Tezcacoatl, her smooth voice taking on a humored tone once more. "Are you going to make her stand out here all day or what? Invite her in." Another smile though, this one to signal that her words were in jest. She was not a malicious creature and meant no harm in it, so hopefully, he wouldn't take it that way.
Messages In This Thread
mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 03, 2015, 11:28 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tezcacoatl - June 04, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 06, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tezcacoatl - June 07, 2015, 05:43 AM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 07, 2015, 02:34 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Nochtli - June 07, 2015, 03:06 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tezcacoatl - June 07, 2015, 03:09 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 07, 2015, 04:13 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Nochtli - June 07, 2015, 06:08 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tezcacoatl - June 07, 2015, 06:26 PM
RE: mine is a watery pit - by Tuwawi RIP - June 13, 2015, 03:13 AM