Bearclaw Valley So It's Everyone Changing, Never Be the Same
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett watched how a ragged white-ish wolf came to her. She almost didn't recognize her mate until he was right before her. Scarlett's ears fell back but she allowed Kove to nuzzle her cheek. Instantly she did feel more safe and laid down. She was close to bursting really. She wanted them out too. The female was tired of carrying their weight around. "Oh Kove," she puffed. "I don't know if I should be mad or happy to have you back. Maybe I feel both," she muttered. As she laid on her side, it was clear there was movement in her belly. Kove hadn't even been there when she felt the first kick. She hadn't be able to share that luck with anyone. She couldn't really go to Raziel for that. It would be weird.

"I missed you too," the white queen then returned. "The babies will be here soon I am glad you didn't miss the birth of our first litter," Scarlett spoke, almost sounding like she was planning on having more litters, and she actually was, even though the pregnancy had taken a toll on her. "Why were you gone for so long? I needed you. I can't hunt anymore. I needed you as my husband and you weren't there! I had to ask Raziel, and given our background I wasn't really intending that he would take care of me," she returned, sounding a bit angry at the moment. "You better be a father to your children otherwise I don't see why us being mated has any value if you stay away from me," the red eyed female added. It sounded surprisingly harsh for the kind female but she disliked to feel abandoned and forgotten. "I love you so much, please don't leave me alone for so long again," she then whispered, sounding more saddened than angry.
Messages In This Thread
So It's Everyone Changing, Never Be the Same - by Kove - June 12, 2015, 12:58 PM
RE: So It's Everyone Changing, Never Be the Same - by Scarlett - June 13, 2015, 08:41 AM