we won't go to war
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Pardon the ignorance and such :p.  Reek is far too uncouth for his own good.

Reek's brow furrowed in surprise. A he?  How'd that even work?  Although Reek knew Pants had always been a little different, he had only thought that his time with the sirens had taken his masculinity, but not that he was gay.  "You're a poofster?" He asked with a look of sudden bewilderment.  Perhaps there was more to his friend that he had previously let on.  "Shit— I mean, that didn't sound right.  What I mean to say is; why didn't you tell me?  Look, I don't care if you're gay dude...  hell, I woulda tried to set you up with Spyridon if you would have told me earlier." Although Reek had no idea if their old Epivitoras actually swung that way, it still could have been entertaining to push.

Pantaleimon then went on to explain his situation and Reek listened to give the best advice he could.  Although his friends preference wasn't really his bag, he did care about his happiness.  And if this nameless guy made him happy, well then he needed to go for it.  But the more Reek listened to Pantaleimon's situation, the more he realized he was only setting himself up for more hurt.  Pantaleimon wasn't going to end up as anyone's side hoe.  "Alright buddy, I'm gonna be straight with you," (No pun intended), he began without holding back... after all, that's what friends do.  "You're gonna have to be stern with him, you know.  You gotta let him know exactly what you want.  If you want exclusivity, tell him.  If he doesn't comply, fuck it, you'll find better." And deep down Reek knew he would.  The last thing he wanted was for his friend to be strung along.
Messages In This Thread
we won't go to war - by Pantaleimon - June 12, 2015, 04:01 PM
RE: we won't go to war - by Reek - June 12, 2015, 07:06 PM
RE: we won't go to war - by Pantaleimon - June 13, 2015, 07:26 AM
RE: we won't go to war - by Reek - June 13, 2015, 11:04 AM
RE: we won't go to war - by Pantaleimon - June 13, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: we won't go to war - by Reek - June 13, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: we won't go to war - by Pantaleimon - June 13, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: we won't go to war - by Reek - June 16, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: we won't go to war - by Pantaleimon - June 19, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: we won't go to war - by Reek - June 22, 2015, 09:10 AM
RE: we won't go to war - by Pantaleimon - June 22, 2015, 03:14 PM