Emberwood Walnuts, you can f*** off out of my banana bread
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Totally read the title as the territory being "Emberwood Walnuts", and my tired brain was confused for a moment. I also hate walnuts in my banana bread.

It was a sheer fluke that he had been near enough to hear his chocolate companion call him. Luke, growing bored with the same scenery south of the mountain range, which he had been lurking around since first arriving in the park, had decided to skirt around the northern face. His intent was to make a loop, re-entering the flatlands near the river that ran past the plateau. Said loop would have to wait as he happily attended Smash's call.

He found her in the forest where they had shared a date, a meal, and a frolic. He smiled to see her, and approached with a characteristic bounce in his step and tail wagging. "Hey!" he greeted warmly. "I wasn't expecting to hear from you. A pleasant surprise," as he came beside her he reached out to briefly nuzzle her ear. "What's up?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Walnuts, you can f*** off out of my banana bread - by Luke - June 13, 2015, 04:03 PM