Emberwood Walnuts, you can f*** off out of my banana bread
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Once again he was quiet as she spoke and at length when she had finished. It was an incredible coincidence, that she should come into her heat the morning after they had frolicked in the forest, with neither her nor him having detected any trace of its imminence. Even now, Luke could not tell that she had been. It had come and gone, like an ember that died in the wind soon after it had sparked. She did not know if she was pregnant, but the possibility was there. He swallowed, and his eyes glanced to the ground briefly before returning to her gaze.

When he could not immediately find an answer to speak he shuffled to her side, pressing close as he nuzzled her cheek. At last, gentle words formed upon his tongue. "You don't have to go, and face it alone," he said. He was not sure what to make of this situation, but any possible outcome of their time together was shared, this much he knew. He was still processing what she had laid on him, even as he offered his support. "If you are, I mean..."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Walnuts, you can f*** off out of my banana bread - by Luke - June 13, 2015, 05:05 PM