Frostfire Ridge I am such a B.A. [m]
309 Posts
Ooc — Soap

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Language.

Back to the ridge... back to life sucking. She had no idea what to do with all this time on her hands. Typically, there was plenty to do. Plenty of scraps where her other kin needed patching up here and there. Plenty of herbs to look after and tend. Hell, there were even regular occasions in which she could have an intelligent conversation with another wolf. Here? She felt a little as though she were chasing her tail around in circles and that was definitely an occupation that was beneath her in every way.

Alas, Tezcacoatl was set on the ridge and until Xiuh either reasoned with the wolf or killed him, she was biding time. That meant, she would do the only thing she knew how to do. That meant herbs and plants and tending and doing other healer related things to keep her mind and time occupied.

As of late, she'd taken to trying to salvage what she could of this hard earth. The soil here was used to layers of permafrost and generally uninhabitable for the richer, more quality types of herbs she preferred. As such, Citali went to great lengths to make this soil something that would be of any kind of value to her in the near future. She dug, creating long rows of upturned earth as she tried to to bring a little life and richness back to it. Aerating, she supposed. If she could tap a river and figure out how to irrigate that would also be of an advantage... but one step at a time. 
Messages In This Thread
I am such a B.A. [m] - by Citali - June 14, 2015, 01:04 AM
RE: I am such a B.A. - by Meldresi - June 14, 2015, 09:45 PM
RE: I am such a B.A. - by Citali - June 15, 2015, 12:12 AM
RE: I am such a B.A. - by Meldresi - June 15, 2015, 12:34 PM
RE: I am such a B.A. - by Citali - June 15, 2015, 12:49 PM
RE: I am such a B.A. - by Meldresi - June 15, 2015, 03:19 PM
RE: I am such a B.A. - by Citali - June 15, 2015, 03:31 PM
RE: I am such a B.A. [m] - by Meldresi - June 15, 2015, 04:04 PM
RE: I am such a B.A. [m] - by Citali - June 15, 2015, 04:19 PM
RE: I am such a B.A. [m] - by Meldresi - June 15, 2015, 04:37 PM
RE: I am such a B.A. [m] - by Citali - June 15, 2015, 11:11 PM