Emberwood Walnuts, you can f*** off out of my banana bread
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
His nonchalance had been so practiced it had become almost instinct; he was not often a reactive sort, remaining calm and collected in the face of most things. Such was the way now, as he quietly offered support. But as she continued to speak, the gravity of the situation started to sink in, and he felt his heart beat rapidly in his chest. She was running away, possibly with his pups, and he would have no way of knowing unless she made good on her promise to send word somehow. He felt his blood drain, and had to draw a deep breath to steady himself.

He was a young wolf with no experience in this department. He felt he had to be there for her, and the pups if they came to be, but she did not want him to be. Luke felt torn, and shaken. His mind spun with a hundred thoughts but few were coherent. They held each other's gaze. "I," he began, but fell silent as he searched her face for answers that would not be there. "I'm not even sure what to say," he admitted. His ears fell upon his skull. "I don't think you should be alone in this." Who would help her take care of them, of herself? Pups needed a pack to rally around them. "Where will you go?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Walnuts, you can f*** off out of my banana bread - by Luke - June 14, 2015, 07:44 AM