Frostfire Ridge half a life to rewrite
Lurker
417 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
If there was one thing Tuwawi had learned, it was that family could be complicated as hell. Relationships were never black and white . Even though she dared to ask why Tyrr just didn't send his threatening aunt away (God knows he had the physical strength to do it) the ember knew it was easier said than done. There was history, there. And further more, it had been his own mother who had send her emissary, Xiuhcoatl, to retrieve her son. Tyrr couldn't very well just spurn his mother by injuring a blood relative... no matter how nefarious the woman was. 

"Yeah, Manauia has been with you a long time and Nochtli seems like she had a good temperament. Plus you can count me to be on your side," Tuwawi smiled as she pressed her shoulder against his, hoping to ease his mind. After all, he did seem a bit fidgety... as if Xiuhcoatl would pop out from behind a tree at any given moment. "We have both seen our fair share of strife. At this point, I don't there's anything you or I can't overcome." Tuwawi fell silent for a few moments to watch the morning mist roll between the pines. "I'm happy you stayed in the taiga," she admitted, "I wasn't sure where to go after what had happened... I felt so lost. But now... I feel at home again. At peace. Even with your aunt looming in the shadows," she joked, hoping to lighten the mood.
currently sports a radio collar around her neck. 
Messages In This Thread
half a life to rewrite - by Tezcacoatl - June 13, 2015, 04:10 AM
RE: half a life to rewrite - by Tuwawi RIP - June 13, 2015, 07:53 PM
RE: half a life to rewrite - by Tezcacoatl - June 13, 2015, 08:19 PM
RE: half a life to rewrite - by Tuwawi RIP - June 13, 2015, 08:51 PM
RE: half a life to rewrite - by Tezcacoatl - June 14, 2015, 04:53 AM
RE: half a life to rewrite - by Tuwawi RIP - June 14, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: half a life to rewrite - by Tezcacoatl - June 14, 2015, 06:14 PM
RE: half a life to rewrite - by Tuwawi RIP - June 27, 2015, 03:25 PM
RE: half a life to rewrite - by Tezcacoatl - June 27, 2015, 03:55 PM
RE: half a life to rewrite - by Tuwawi RIP - July 01, 2015, 07:55 PM
RE: half a life to rewrite - by Tezcacoatl - July 11, 2015, 03:37 PM