Frostfire Ridge I am such a B.A. [m]
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
The Night Queen had taken to wandering more, in search of answers. It was a personal meditative retreat, away from the burdens of her pack, (regrettably) away from Burke. She needed to be alone for a while and think over the things that had happened so far.

She had come up with few answers to her problems as she followed the transient life, heading to the north and wondering if the cold would awake something in her, as the warmth of the summer just lulled her to sleep when she tried to meditate.

Meldresi reached the taiga in quick time for a woman of her age, setting her sights on an elevated part of the cold northern lands that she recognized as being once a part of the Duskfire Glacier pack's territory. Knowing that it was uninhabited at the moment, the queen began ascending the mountainous slopes, panting along the way. My god(dess), she had gotten fat.

After a trial of climbing, Meldresi looked about for a place to settle and catch her breath, only to find that she was not alone. The sound of scraping, seemingly on the hard permafrost soil, caught her attention, and the black priestess walked towards the sound, wary, but curious. It was a wolf. A large wolf, for a female, with a brown coat that faded in shade as it went down her belly. And she was digging, not randomly, but in rows of all things. Was she intending to plant a garden in the frozen tundra? The Night Queen walked towards her, raising her voice to a gentle lilt to gain her attention. "Might I ask what you are doing digging rows in permafrost?"
Messages In This Thread
I am such a B.A. [m] - by Citali - June 14, 2015, 01:04 AM
RE: I am such a B.A. - by Meldresi - June 14, 2015, 09:45 PM
RE: I am such a B.A. - by Citali - June 15, 2015, 12:12 AM
RE: I am such a B.A. - by Meldresi - June 15, 2015, 12:34 PM
RE: I am such a B.A. - by Citali - June 15, 2015, 12:49 PM
RE: I am such a B.A. - by Meldresi - June 15, 2015, 03:19 PM
RE: I am such a B.A. - by Citali - June 15, 2015, 03:31 PM
RE: I am such a B.A. [m] - by Meldresi - June 15, 2015, 04:04 PM
RE: I am such a B.A. [m] - by Citali - June 15, 2015, 04:19 PM
RE: I am such a B.A. [m] - by Meldresi - June 15, 2015, 04:37 PM
RE: I am such a B.A. [m] - by Citali - June 15, 2015, 11:11 PM