Redhawk Caldera A picnic plan for you and me.
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Oh yeah, Fitz. Fox remembered him fondly, no matter what the Silvertip leader thought of her. She also knew that he'd come to the caldera after their no trespassing rule had come into effect, so he had no doubt felt some amount of scorn. Why that was, she didn't know. Peregrine had even offered to meet him elsewhere, but Fitz had declined, preferring to be butthurt over the situation. His loss. "I don’t get out much," Fox admitted with a shrug. "He’s probably aware, just as you are, that I’m a bit of a homebody." That was putting it lightly. Her trek that resulted in meeting up with Njal had been the first since the autumn.

"Too bad Finley wasn’t the one to see the bear," Fox mused. "Then again, it’s probably best that she didn’t see it. She’d probably try and fight it. Have you met her yet?" she asked. Fox was surprised to find it so easy to talk to Njal. In a way, it felt like no time had passed since she'd lived in the creek. They'd been close back then, and she had a feeling that they would be close again here. Perhaps, Njal could pick up the pieces of his life and put them back together. Or find new ones to assemble.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Njal - June 11, 2015, 05:22 PM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Fox - June 11, 2015, 09:06 PM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Njal - June 12, 2015, 01:15 PM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Fox - June 14, 2015, 10:33 PM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Njal - June 14, 2015, 10:52 PM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Fox - June 14, 2015, 11:47 PM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Njal - June 15, 2015, 12:05 AM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Fox - June 15, 2015, 12:18 AM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Njal - June 15, 2015, 12:58 AM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Fox - June 17, 2015, 03:11 PM