Redhawk Caldera A picnic plan for you and me.
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
Njal snorted softly at the description of this female, but he held any derisive comments to himself. However the woman managed to survive in to adulthood was a mystery he would have to ask her directly - if he cared enough - and the fact that she was going to be a mother seemed just as surprising. "Then it is good you found me," He finally stated, his rocky voice oddly cheerful, "Because you'll need to keep a weathered eye out for mischief - especially if the mother is a known bear chaser." Imagine that. The future of the Caldera being led to an early demise because of a young fool eager to chase down a bear, or some other danger. Hopefully Finley's children wouldn't inherit such brazen tactics.

"Wildfire reminds me of you." Njal's abrupt statement was appended with a little shrug, and a squint, as if he were thinking hard. "Well, not entirely like you. She's very red - but she's also very quiet. I don't recall you being very quiet." But then, Njal hadn't known Fox in her infancy. Perhaps she got her subdued nature from the father, Peregrine? "And Nightjar.." That boy was a miniature warrior, and truly reminded the old man of his son. He couldn't quite make himself say it, though, and took on a grim expression for a few moments.. Lost in thought. When he broke out of that pause, the shadow was gone from him. "Nightjar will make a fine warrior one day, I'm sure of it."
Messages In This Thread
A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Njal - June 11, 2015, 05:22 PM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Fox - June 11, 2015, 09:06 PM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Njal - June 12, 2015, 01:15 PM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Fox - June 14, 2015, 10:33 PM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Njal - June 14, 2015, 10:52 PM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Fox - June 14, 2015, 11:47 PM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Njal - June 15, 2015, 12:05 AM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Fox - June 15, 2015, 12:18 AM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Njal - June 15, 2015, 12:58 AM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Fox - June 17, 2015, 03:11 PM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Njal - June 22, 2015, 12:32 PM