Frostfire Ridge I am such a B.A. [m]
309 Posts
Ooc — Soap
This work was exhausting, tedious, and dull. It was a farfetched idea that something of this nature would even work considering the quality of the soil in land, but it was a heck of a lot better than making lengthy trips back and forth to distant terrains to acquire what she needed. In her frustration, she worked harder, toiling at the earth until she had dirt embedded beneath her nails and sore paws. She sat down, worrying at her paws with her teeth to ease the remnants of her efforts.

She allowed herself to rest for a bit as she admired her handiwork. Progress. Nothing she wanted or preferred, but it was enough to start. If there was a way to transplant richer earth, she'd consider it, but she didn't quite have the capabilities to sustain a garden of that sort long term. No. She she was going to have to make something from nothing and work a goddamn miracle to make it happen.

It was sometime during her attempt to resume her efforts that another wolf happened upon the scene, she turned, eyeballing the darkness in the female's pet so that she almost mistook the wolf for Nochtli until the scent didn't add up and the eyes were unnaturally wrong. So very wrong. And the females words! How dare she suggest her efforts were more foolish than she already knew they were.

Citali bristled. "Might I ask what you're doing in the middle of what is soon to be Frostfire Ridge?" Tit for tat. This female was unwelcome here.
Messages In This Thread
I am such a B.A. [m] - by Citali - June 14, 2015, 01:04 AM
RE: I am such a B.A. - by Meldresi - June 14, 2015, 09:45 PM
RE: I am such a B.A. - by Citali - June 15, 2015, 12:12 AM
RE: I am such a B.A. - by Meldresi - June 15, 2015, 12:34 PM
RE: I am such a B.A. - by Citali - June 15, 2015, 12:49 PM
RE: I am such a B.A. - by Meldresi - June 15, 2015, 03:19 PM
RE: I am such a B.A. - by Citali - June 15, 2015, 03:31 PM
RE: I am such a B.A. [m] - by Meldresi - June 15, 2015, 04:04 PM
RE: I am such a B.A. [m] - by Citali - June 15, 2015, 04:19 PM
RE: I am such a B.A. [m] - by Meldresi - June 15, 2015, 04:37 PM
RE: I am such a B.A. [m] - by Citali - June 15, 2015, 11:11 PM