Redhawk Caldera A picnic plan for you and me.
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox grinned stupidly when he talked of Finley's safety. It was quite possible that the girl's luck would eventually run out, but Fox hoped that it wasn't all luck that had gotten her out of death's grip so often. Maybe a little bit of it was skill... but that was a big maybe. Hell, even Fox had brazenly attacked cougars in her time at Swiftcurrent Creek (and here at the caldera, if she remembered correctly). It was them that had given her the most gruesome of scars. She couldn't recall with certainty, but she thought both had been killed during their respective battles.

"Oh, just you wait with Wifi," she grinned, "Once she gets to know you, you’ll miss the days when she was quiet." These days, it seemed like Wifi talked her ear right off. That girl was like her father in that sense. To Njal's comment of Nightjar, Fox nodded her head. He was the most physical of the three, even if little Dhole was a close second. "I know Perry can take a bit to warm up to new recruits. I mean… you’re not new to me, but you’re new to him. Once you’ve broken that shell of his, though, I swear he’s one of the greatest guys I’ve ever met." Haunter was on that list, too, but that ship had sailed long ago.

"Do you remember Haunter?" she said, though she hadn't particularly meant to bring it up. "Raven’s middle name is Haunt. I never did find out why he died. He just… did." It had all been so sudden, so strange, that Fox hadn't been able to bear it. Did her Swiftcurrent crew even know that's why she'd left?
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Njal - June 11, 2015, 05:22 PM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Fox - June 11, 2015, 09:06 PM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Njal - June 12, 2015, 01:15 PM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Fox - June 14, 2015, 10:33 PM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Njal - June 14, 2015, 10:52 PM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Fox - June 14, 2015, 11:47 PM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Njal - June 15, 2015, 12:05 AM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Fox - June 15, 2015, 12:18 AM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Njal - June 15, 2015, 12:58 AM
RE: A picnic plan for you and me. - by RIP Fox - June 17, 2015, 03:11 PM