Redtail Rise Starting right now, I'll be strong
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
I have like 15 threads to catch up on between tomorrow and Tuesday on my various chars, but wanted to make this one before worrying about the older ones... 'cause I'm irresponsible that way! Preferably @Reek or maybe @Arion?

Things were quiet around the Rise lately. What with the recent drama, Saena ordinarily would've liked that it was quiet, but the quiet followed in the wake of Smash's departure. Coupled with Wynter's mysterious lack of presence, it made for a restless Alpha. She wondered if any others had slipped away from her pack in the night, and made a mental note to keep an eye out for Rifter, Aklaq and Mercury. Soon she would wander back out into the lowlands and search for other loners keen on making their way in a new place, and there was the impending visit to Nova Peak that should have happened a week ago.

But before any of that, she wanted to catch up with her Beta or her Gamma. Both had been present when Smash left. Both had seen the way Saena behaved when their friend turned from the borders. The Alpha had been careful not to overstate any of her dominance even then. She hadn't snarled or given chase because Smash had technically done nothing wrong, but she was tired of wolves coming and then leaving for seemingly no reason, and had to show that somehow without yelling and pitching a fit. She'd done what she felt was appropriate, but it was very likely both of her most trusted friends wouldn't understand her reason.

She padded through the high interior of the ridge territory, following the recent scent of Reek across the scrubby peak, but when she didn't immediately find him, she rose her head and howled. She would've accepted Arion's attendance as well (or instead of), but her preference for now was the Beta. Reek had seemed positively down in the dumps the last time Saena saw him; she felt she needed to worry for him more than the stoic Arion right now.
Messages In This Thread
Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Saēna - June 15, 2015, 12:34 AM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Arion - June 15, 2015, 08:56 AM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Reek - June 15, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Saēna - June 16, 2015, 12:08 PM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Arion - June 17, 2015, 06:08 AM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Reek - June 19, 2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Saēna - June 24, 2015, 05:47 PM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Arion - June 25, 2015, 02:26 AM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Reek - June 25, 2015, 06:05 PM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Saēna - June 30, 2015, 09:56 AM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Arion - July 02, 2015, 02:57 AM