Redtail Rise Starting right now, I'll be strong
246 Posts
Ooc — Will
Arion managed to coax his stoic facade back onto his face before leaving the scene, leaving the place where Smash had said her goodbyes, leaving the area where he finally realized, admitted to himself that he had the capability to care. That no matter what he did to suppress those emotions, he would never be able to fully do it. Why? Because he was a wolf, a living being. Not a damned machine. He cared for Reek, for Saena and for Smash...though no doubt his love for her was shallower than his love for Reek and Saena. Nevertheless, it still hurt and caused him distress, but it was probably mostly because it was the first time he felt this way and didn't know how to deal with it than Smash leaving.

The chocolate coated warrior still did his duties, patrolling the borders, filling the caches for the pack but he did so without any spirit, lost in his thoughts, wondering...just wondering how this 'care' thing happened to him. His drug addiction also became worse, before Smash's departure, it had been mild but now he was overdosing, taking more than he ever should and it was affecting him a lot....not in the good way.

The howl rang through the air and Arion stumbled and scrambled towards it, the drugs still clouding his usually tactical and clear mind. He didn't care that the howl was technically mainly for Reek, that particular information didn't get past his scrambled mind right now. Bedraggled, and utterly untidy, he made it to Saena without falling over and gazed at her - albeit avoiding her eyes directly - with sunken honey eyes, managing a small smile.

Wait, why am I smiling?
Messages In This Thread
Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Saēna - June 15, 2015, 12:34 AM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Arion - June 15, 2015, 08:56 AM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Reek - June 15, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Saēna - June 16, 2015, 12:08 PM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Arion - June 17, 2015, 06:08 AM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Reek - June 19, 2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Saēna - June 24, 2015, 05:47 PM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Arion - June 25, 2015, 02:26 AM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Reek - June 25, 2015, 06:05 PM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Saēna - June 30, 2015, 09:56 AM