She bangs the drums
16 Posts
Ooc — Rat
The other Warrior was gentler in her way of speaking, quiet and humble, although there were remnants of a croak there which made Larch think that perhaps she wasn't whispering through choice. The black-gold woman had always been louder than necessary, louder than anyone desired, and it was only her inner peace in the Vale which kept that shouting personality tamed into something more moderate.

Larch was well practised at quashing her own hopes, but the proffered meal had her all but salivating. Her hazel eyes were unable to stay off the hare for long. Perhaps it had been longer than she thought since she'd last eaten a full meal. She was a fair hunter when it came down to it, but her tendency to want to challenge herself and toy with her food sometimes meant that dinner got away. It only led to disappointment for Larch, but it was a difficult habit to break.

This morning would not end in disappointment, but perhaps in a full belly. Larch's ears quivered as she caught the softly spoken words. “Thank you, I appreciate the thought.” She gave another dip of her head, sure that this wasn't the proper thanks to give for a free meal but rusty on exactly how she could repay her. Larch wasn't rusty in movement, though – she crossed smoothly to the female with the bi-coloured eyes and settled with the hare between them. “I can't very well let you leave without offering to share, now, can I?” A smile tugged at her lips, an inviting light in her eyes.
Messages In This Thread
She bangs the drums - by Larch - March 10, 2014, 04:17 AM
RE: She bangs the drums - by Xi'nuata - March 10, 2014, 01:30 PM
RE: She bangs the drums - by Larch - March 10, 2014, 03:08 PM
RE: She bangs the drums - by Xi'nuata - March 10, 2014, 05:24 PM
RE: She bangs the drums - by Larch - March 11, 2014, 05:55 AM
RE: She bangs the drums - by Xi'nuata - March 11, 2014, 09:25 AM