Horizon Ridge HUNT · i believe in the sand beneath my toes
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
A few others joined the group, including her mate. Kisu gave her a quick kiss in passing that left Pied looking after him a little uncertainly. There was no time to dwell on their relationship, however, as the Alpha male quickly began issuing instructions and his subordinates were swift to obey. The Gamma took a step back, surveying the group. She recognized all but one.

She settled on the sands as they began to move away toward the herd. A tiny breeze caused her to turn her head, just in time to see Dublin take a seat beside her. Pied smiled at the medic and, in tandem, the two she-wolves' eyes turned to watch the hunt unfold on the beach below them.
Messages In This Thread
HUNT · i believe in the sand beneath my toes - by Akhlut - February 27, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: HUNT · i believe in the sand beneath my toes - by Bambi - February 27, 2014, 09:21 PM
RE: HUNT · i believe in the sand beneath my toes - by Pied - February 27, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: HUNT · i believe in the sand beneath my toes - by Pied - March 11, 2014, 11:43 AM