Swiftcurrent Creek But I never wanna feel ashamed
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
No, he admitted, much to Jinx's amusement. He didn't know who she was. That wasn't surprising, given that in reality she was nothing special, but in time she fancied she would be. If not now, then soon, and if not here, then somewhere. She had once been great and might, held in high regard, and she would attain that status again. The Kesuk had all the ambition in the world, and the drive to do it. The only problem were the pesky rumours spread about her former pack and how she had "abandoned" them all.

"I am a fully fledged mambo," she revealed, fully expecting him to know what that meant and why it should concern him. "I could ask spirits to come to you in the night and whisper horrendous images into your dreams, or ask Sos to steal your soul while you sleep." It wasn't Crow Moon, and Sos wasn't due to come stealing souls for quite a while, but she liked the hefty threat of being a high priestess somewhat more than she should have.

"Next time you try small talk," she suggested, not at all apologetic for her crude behaviour, "best make sure it isn't gibberish. Most of us comment on the weather or ask how we're doing." As it was, she deemed Hecarim certifiably insane. His intent may have been to meet a pack mate, but his execution had irreversibly tainted her opinion of him, so his success in his endeavour was questionable. She didn't say anything else, expecting him to realize the error of his ways and say something less random the next time they ever crossed paths. He couldn't redeem himself now, but perhaps Jinx would be in a better mood if they met again and he greeted her with something less erratic. With that said, the pale mambo turned from him and left, diffusing in her wake a stark irritation warning him against following.
Messages In This Thread
But I never wanna feel ashamed - by Jinx - February 21, 2014, 09:11 AM
RE: But I never wanna feel ashamed - by Hecarim - February 27, 2014, 12:01 AM
RE: But I never wanna feel ashamed - by Jinx - February 27, 2014, 07:52 PM
RE: But I never wanna feel ashamed - by Hecarim - March 03, 2014, 01:43 PM
RE: But I never wanna feel ashamed - by Jinx - March 05, 2014, 10:45 AM
RE: But I never wanna feel ashamed - by Hecarim - March 10, 2014, 07:07 PM
RE: But I never wanna feel ashamed - by Jinx - March 11, 2014, 02:18 PM