Phantom Hollow How large the teeth?
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
FitzDutiful was quite a trusting wolf. Even though recent circumstances had not been kind he wasn't suspicious by nature and never second guessed those. Anyone with even the remotest skill at lying could deceive the alpha for his willingness to see the best in others often clouded his judgement on the harsher realities of life.

"I don't really know much of the lands south of here." he said "Other than the Caldera. There's Blackfeather Woods but they're more east than south and I doubt you'd run into them unless you like dark shadowy lands." He thought for a moment, wondering if the lone wolf was worth recruiting. There was something odd, his denial of Fox was the only odd thing about the situation but , once again, FitzDutiful let it fly.

"If you head west you should stop by. I'm from Silvertip Mountain, that one over there, though a name to know you by might be nice?" His home loomed in the distance, strong and proud, and a smile came to his face when he looked at it. He was ready to be getting back to his children, but he waited for anything more that this odd stranger had to say.
Messages In This Thread
How large the teeth? - by RIP Njal - June 08, 2015, 01:13 PM
RE: How large the teeth? - by FitzDutiful - June 08, 2015, 02:11 PM
RE: How large the teeth? - by RIP Njal - June 08, 2015, 10:32 PM
RE: How large the teeth? - by FitzDutiful - June 10, 2015, 07:39 AM
RE: How large the teeth? - by RIP Njal - June 10, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: How large the teeth? - by FitzDutiful - June 16, 2015, 07:53 AM
RE: How large the teeth? - by RIP Njal - June 22, 2015, 12:22 PM
RE: How large the teeth? - by FitzDutiful - June 24, 2015, 07:50 AM