Redtail Rise Starting right now, I'll be strong
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
It was much worse than the Alpha female predicted. Arion arrived first, answering a summons that was only partially for him. She didn't mind that. What she did mind was how his eyes sunk into his face, his body seemed disconnected somehow, and the whole of him was a mess. Her eyes were carved of shock and disbelief when they settled on him. Normally she would've demanded to know what the fuck was wrong, but she knew it was the recent departures. She felt much the same, although really, she didn't know what connection they had to Smash. Hers was faint at best. The two males seemed much more connected.

Speaking of males, Reek arrived next, looking very much unlike his normal exuberant self. Saena hadn't noticed as readily as he that Wynter wasn't really around, but that was where her mind went when he failed to even smile. Something was very wrong with him. Whether it was Wynter or Smash, she didn't know.

Saena seated herself, wearing the same concerned expression and touched with sadness. "You guys look like shit," she weakly joked, but where she normally would've grinned and laughed along with them, she only managed a tiny smile. She wanted to go to both of them and physically comfort them, but both looked so out of sorts that she worried it would be taken poorly. Instead, she invited them to come to her. "I wanted to make sure you're okay," Saena said, glancing between Beta and Gamma, "and I can see you're not. I'm upset about things lately, too, but I vowed to be here and be strong for this pack and that includes the two of you. Is there anything I can do?"
Messages In This Thread
Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Saēna - June 15, 2015, 12:34 AM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Arion - June 15, 2015, 08:56 AM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Reek - June 15, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Saēna - June 16, 2015, 12:08 PM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Arion - June 17, 2015, 06:08 AM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Reek - June 19, 2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Saēna - June 24, 2015, 05:47 PM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Arion - June 25, 2015, 02:26 AM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Reek - June 25, 2015, 06:05 PM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Saēna - June 30, 2015, 09:56 AM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Arion - July 02, 2015, 02:57 AM