Redhawk Caldera growing black irises in the sunshine
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
"No, I was not sleeping!" He started to protest, voice slightly agitated, but gave a soft sigh - he had started to fall asleep, and to admit to that was the equivalent of saying, 'I don't really care about the safety of this pack.' He wouldn't let it happen again. And what better way to stay awake than with some training? Njal smiled, his attention drifting back from the bathing wolf of white and focusing on the little girl. "Sure we can train. But I don't think we should go far from Dove."

But, he had an idea. "Can you tell me what outriders are for?" Njal asked her plainly, wondering just how devoted she was to the concept of being the pack's messenger - or maybe she just desired a good walk, a little adventure. Once she proved she knew what she was getting in to, they could play a little game.
Messages In This Thread
growing black irises in the sunshine - by RIP Njal - June 13, 2015, 04:37 PM
RE: growing black irises in the sunshine - by Wildfire - June 15, 2015, 08:45 AM
RE: growing black irises in the sunshine - by RIP Njal - June 15, 2015, 02:05 PM
RE: growing black irises in the sunshine - by Wildfire - June 16, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: growing black irises in the sunshine - by RIP Njal - June 16, 2015, 02:27 PM
RE: growing black irises in the sunshine - by Wildfire - June 17, 2015, 10:32 AM
RE: growing black irises in the sunshine - by RIP Njal - June 22, 2015, 12:46 PM
RE: growing black irises in the sunshine - by Wildfire - June 23, 2015, 09:56 AM
RE: growing black irises in the sunshine - by RIP Njal - August 05, 2015, 01:58 PM
RE: growing black irises in the sunshine - by Wildfire - August 05, 2015, 02:12 PM