[m] can't take the heat
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Language.

Grimm should probably just seduce her right now and be like, "I DON'T NEED DICK WHEN I GOT YOU, BABY!" I also slapped mature tags all over this thread, JIC.

Apologies, followed by a bunch of stuff that meant little to the unforgiving spitfire. Begging followed that, to which Fox quirked a brow. "So, what? You'll be here until you need another dick?" she asked. "I won't allow bastards to be born here. Nor those who bring them into this world." That was one of the few things in this world Fox was likely to ever be nudged on. Even her sister, Magpie, had been a bastard, but that didn't mean she should have ever been born. Fox's own father had cast aside his vows to his mother, and for that, she was disgusted.

"I have children of my own to think about," Fox continued. "And Finley's kid." Fox knew nothing of what had transpired between Grimm and Elwood, or perhaps she would have left her Beta/BFF out of it.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
[m] can't take the heat - by Grimm - June 14, 2015, 12:50 PM
RE: can't take the heat - by RIP Fox - June 14, 2015, 01:37 PM
RE: can't take the heat - by Grimm - June 17, 2015, 04:55 AM
RE: can't take the heat - by RIP Fox - June 17, 2015, 01:51 PM
RE: [m] can't take the heat - by Grimm - June 17, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: [m] can't take the heat - by RIP Fox - June 17, 2015, 02:30 PM
RE: [m] can't take the heat - by Grimm - July 18, 2015, 11:44 AM
RE: [m] can't take the heat - by RIP Fox - July 20, 2015, 08:38 PM
RE: [m] can't take the heat - by Grimm - July 21, 2015, 04:07 AM
RE: [m] can't take the heat - by RIP Fox - July 23, 2015, 09:27 AM