Frostfire Ridge the north called for me
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
Though it seems natural to end this here I figured we could at least try to get this to 10 posts so it can count towards EXP for the both of us; so maybe one more post for the both of us? :-)

Tezcacoatl had no time for wolves who were not willing to put forth the effort that he and his amazons were always putting forth, for if they wished to stay within the ranks of the Ridge they would be competing with the best; though the serpent king was nothing short of biased in that area. The ebony male still spoke of interest, even knowing what Tezcacoatl expected of him as soon as he was accepted into the pack's lowest ranks. “There are other things I need to cover with you,” Definitely things that he should be aware of, though there was a certain amount of fun in allowing them to discover the true nature of the Amazons on their own, even if it might have potentially been a crude culture shock. Tezcacoatl did not see Coatl's Rise's Gladiators to be the same thing as a “regular” Gladiator, that they as Amazons were a much harder bunch to please than Romans, and it was true at least in the aspect of being hard to please. They expected nothing but the best and they did not harbor the compassion to resist purging the weak links. “We will see,” Tezcacoatl murmured with a flick of his tail, still held in a dominate position over his back. He took to reserving his judgement. Words were good and fine but he needed to see the action to back it up.

“Breeding is strict here in the Ridge, and something that I deign to tell every male accepted into the Ridge, the Amazon's don't take mates. They don't like men in general, but if physical prowess can be proved they might consider selecting you as their partner if they win their battle for breeding rights in the pits, in which case they will often choose a few men to battle against one another and take the victor as their partner. It's not that mates aren't allowed, because they are; but even a mated pair must be subjected to battling for their breeding rights; and I still get the final say.” Perhaps circumstance would not always be kind and his children would be put in jeopardy if he allowed any other to breed — in which case he wouldn't give permission. ...There were a bunch of other scenarios but he gave Spartacus the basic run down just so that he understood how it worked. To Tezcacoatl this method seemed to be the most effective and also worked to his advantage. 

“If that has not deterred you, then you are welcomed to follow me for the tour,” Tezcacoatl invited Spartacus in, but added with a grim cheekiness. “But if you do find yourself with doubts your path back is open.” The ultimate choice was now held in Spartacus' paws.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 14, 2015, 05:36 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 14, 2015, 06:20 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 14, 2015, 07:37 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 14, 2015, 09:37 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 15, 2015, 04:23 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 15, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 16, 2015, 05:09 AM
RE: the north called for me - by Tezcacoatl - June 17, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: the north called for me - by Kenneth - June 18, 2015, 05:04 AM