Redtail Rise I'm like the Kanye West of humility
I can be your best friend, or your worst enemy.
154 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Based on a decision Reek and i had made in regards to my disappearance this might be my last post in here.

Wynter sighed and relaxed a little. She realized that Smash meant that comment as harmlessly as it could come. She chuckled as the alphess and Smash discussed the meaning of the term grand poobah. She looked at Saena with a smile and a small nod as she mentioned it sounded like something the dark pelted wolf would say. "Yeah it does," then she glanced back at the wolf who had a few moments ago been tumbling down the hill. "Sorry, I suck at first impressions apparently," she said jokingly. 

Saena mentioned that it had been a good thing she had run into her. Wynter wondered what it was that the young Alphess had been meaning to talk to her about. Clearly something was on her mind. "Oh? What's up?" shifting her attention to the white fae. 

To Wynter's surprise she brought up pups. Was this really happening. Did Saena just give her permission to have pups with her mate. A flurry of emotions surged through Wynter's mind. She was both elated and shocked at the same time. A small smile came across Wynter's maw she wasn't sure how well it masked the nervousness that was beginning to creep through her. Her mind filled with questions all beginning with two deadily words. What if.

Wynter looked back to Smash who was encouraging her to accept. All Wynter could manage was a nod in Saena's direction and a smile. Wynter stood. "I should find Reek and tell him," she managed to get out. Then she stood and turned tail twitching happily. She had the intent to find Reek. First though. She needed some place to collect her thoughts. She hoped that no one would follow her. Allow her to have her space. For now at least. 
Messages In This Thread
I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Smash - May 26, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Saēna - May 26, 2015, 07:25 PM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Smash - May 26, 2015, 07:35 PM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Saēna - June 06, 2015, 10:26 PM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Smash - June 07, 2015, 10:24 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Wynter Wolf - June 18, 2015, 11:29 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Saēna - June 23, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Smash - June 23, 2015, 09:31 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Saēna - June 30, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Smash - June 30, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Saēna - June 30, 2015, 11:24 AM