Blacktail Deer Plateau i am the stone that the builder refused
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
There was a tale about the deer spirit that chose to walk among it's kind. Almost impossible to tell from the rest of the herd apart, but you had to look for a specific marking. The resident herd here was different from the rest, because of their black tails, but a while ago Osprey had noticed one that stood out in the crowd. And if they were lucky, she would be able to show it to Charon.

It took them some minutes to reach the clearing, where the herd was grazing, Osprey led her friend to a place, where they were obscured by the bushes and the wind blew their scent away from the animals. Her gaze searched the deer, until she spotted the one. It was a young doe with a typical grayish-brown coat, but there on her right side was a marking, which resembled maple leaf.

"Take a look at that one,"
she said quietly to Charon and pointed out to the doe. "It is the spirit of the forest. A sacred being." Would her friend ask more, she would tell the full story and then would lead him to the troll's nest and witch's cauldron, maybe engage him in an adventure game.

ooc: this is Osprey's last post, please, fade out this thread in the next one. Thank you for the thread!
Messages In This Thread
i am the stone that the builder refused - by Charon - May 04, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: i am the stone that the builder refused - by Osprey - June 21, 2015, 02:39 PM