we won't go to war
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Reek shook his head and sighed. To point out that the two had gotten off on the wrong foot was an understatement. Reek and Peregrine's initial encounter had been nothing less than a disaster, and after everything that had befallen the Rise in the wake of Junior's disappearance, there was no room for reconciliation. However, even if it was possible, it wasn't like Reek would actively try to patch things up. Forgiveness just wasn't his style.

Nevertheless, this was still Pantaleimons decision to make. If he wanted to pursue, that would be on him, and any heartbreak that came from the situation wouldn't be on Reek's hands. Although Reek would do anything to dissuade Pantaleimon away from Peregrine and that damned pack in general, he did raise a valid point. One doesn't choose who one wants. Reek had just begun to realize this after growing closer to his cocoa companion, Smash. In his wife's absence attachment to the fellow prankster had taken root, and while he knew his attraction was wrong, he felt it all the same.

"I know Pants," mumbled the bedraggled beta with a tired exhale. "I'm not going to stop you from being happy... You're my brother— sister... whatever. You're family." Reek closed the gap between the two and wrapped Pantaleimon in a hug-like embrace. Comforting may not have been Reek's forte, but that wouldn't stop him from trying.
Messages In This Thread
we won't go to war - by Pantaleimon - June 12, 2015, 04:01 PM
RE: we won't go to war - by Reek - June 12, 2015, 07:06 PM
RE: we won't go to war - by Pantaleimon - June 13, 2015, 07:26 AM
RE: we won't go to war - by Reek - June 13, 2015, 11:04 AM
RE: we won't go to war - by Pantaleimon - June 13, 2015, 01:12 PM
RE: we won't go to war - by Reek - June 13, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: we won't go to war - by Pantaleimon - June 13, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: we won't go to war - by Reek - June 16, 2015, 08:14 PM
RE: we won't go to war - by Pantaleimon - June 19, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: we won't go to war - by Reek - June 22, 2015, 09:10 AM
RE: we won't go to war - by Pantaleimon - June 22, 2015, 03:14 PM