Ouroboros Spine I thank whatever gods may be
c o n q u e r
916 Posts
Ooc — Steph

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: graphic content in dis post

Tonravik moved to tug powerfully again, forelegs stiff, assisting Kroc in her own endeavor of ripping a limb free. She then threw her body forward to try and get more of the creature, to run with the thing. The jerking, sharp action took little more than two minutes as she pulled and pulled to sever spine from skull, and the skin gave at last to their violent tugging and tore, leaving Echelon with the head and Tonravik with the body that swung limply, all matters of its insides dangling at her chest. She tried to snarf it down, and gobbled what she could, before taking off with the thing excitedly, feeling its whip at her face as Kroc went again for another leg. The leader did what she could to make this not happen, but in the end she paused to drop the thing and let Kroc get another leg to eat. There was little left to it, in the end, and the trio afterward went on with their day.
Messages In This Thread
I thank whatever gods may be - by Tonravik - April 22, 2015, 04:10 PM
RE: I thank whatever gods may be - by Nanuk - April 22, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: I thank whatever gods may be - by Echelon - April 23, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: I thank whatever gods may be - by Tonravik - May 07, 2015, 03:39 PM
RE: I thank whatever gods may be - by Echelon - May 08, 2015, 11:27 AM
RE: I thank whatever gods may be - by Nanuk - May 08, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: I thank whatever gods may be - by Tonravik - May 12, 2015, 11:20 AM
RE: I thank whatever gods may be - by Echelon - June 20, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: I thank whatever gods may be - by Nanuk - June 20, 2015, 01:17 PM
RE: I thank whatever gods may be - by Tonravik - June 22, 2015, 10:07 AM