Redhawk Caldera growing black irises in the sunshine
ís & steinn ♔ hjarta & sál
583 Posts
Ooc — Java
"Am-bassidors." He corrected quickly, but then fell silent while she delved in to her understanding. As soon as she mentioned bears though, Njal wanted to laugh. Clearly this girl had been influenced by the nefarious Finley, who Fox had told him about - maybe he should meet her one of these days? Except, wasn't she expecting? Hm. "You're right! Well done. Except that they don't hunt down bears and chase them - that's a very dangerous thing. That's more of a warrior thing." In his long life, Njal had not had to fight with a bear; he had fought cougars, and recently a bear had chased him, but the idea of looking for a bear was utterly alien. It was dangerous, and stupid.

"And warriors only fight bears when they have to - good warriors, anyway. Bad ones get eaten by them." This was veering off-topic. As soon as he mentioned this, Njal shook his head and got back to the point of their conversation.

"How about you show me how well you can pass a message?" Njal queried, and then as he settled down upon his chest, he took on a thoughtful expression. A brief look over Wildfire and he could see Dove's pale silhouette, still intent on cleaning herself and not exactly doing her duty in regards to the child; but his sentiments about that were put aside for the moment. "I want you to go over to Dove, and tell her, 'You missed a spot.' That's my message for her. Let me know if she has a response too, okay?"
Messages In This Thread
growing black irises in the sunshine - by RIP Njal - June 13, 2015, 04:37 PM
RE: growing black irises in the sunshine - by Wildfire - June 15, 2015, 08:45 AM
RE: growing black irises in the sunshine - by RIP Njal - June 15, 2015, 02:05 PM
RE: growing black irises in the sunshine - by Wildfire - June 16, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: growing black irises in the sunshine - by RIP Njal - June 16, 2015, 02:27 PM
RE: growing black irises in the sunshine - by Wildfire - June 17, 2015, 10:32 AM
RE: growing black irises in the sunshine - by RIP Njal - June 22, 2015, 12:46 PM
RE: growing black irises in the sunshine - by Wildfire - June 23, 2015, 09:56 AM
RE: growing black irises in the sunshine - by RIP Njal - August 05, 2015, 01:58 PM
RE: growing black irises in the sunshine - by Wildfire - August 05, 2015, 02:12 PM