Lion Head Mesa I found something in the woods somewhere.
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Small correction: Luke doesn't have blue lips but he does have a blue tongue! ;)

The other male was cautious of him, but Luke thought nothing of it. He was an oddity among most, approaching complete strangers with enthusiasm more common with greeting old friends. "Nope, not from around here," he answered. He did not draw any closer, allowing the other fellow a respectable distance and the choice to come nearer when he felt comfortable enough to do so. "I guess you can say I'm wandering. I'm just waiting for my pack to form," he shared. It was partly strategic for him to do so: this wolf did not smell like a pack; his coat carried the light and mixed scents of a lone wolf like himself. A possible recruit.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I found something in the woods somewhere. - by Luke - June 22, 2015, 06:01 PM
RE: I found something in the woods somewhere. - by Luke - August 04, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: I found something in the woods somewhere. - by Luke - August 05, 2015, 05:33 PM
RE: I found something in the woods somewhere. - by Luke - August 12, 2015, 06:54 PM