Redtail Rise I'm like the Kanye West of humility
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Well, that didn't go as planned. Saena half-expected Wynter to jump up and celebrate right here and now, but her more reserved reaction brought a frown to the Alpha female's face. Next thing she knew, Wynter was up on her feet and leaving, claiming she had to go tell Reek. Saena smiled, waved her tail, but didn't say anything—she was shocked that the reaction was so... mild.

She glanced at Smash as Wynter moved out of sight, then shrugged. "I thought she'd be more excited," Saena admitted. Puppies were a big deal. The fact that Redtail Rise was ready for them was a big deal. If Wynter wasn't wholly committed to them, then she probably shouldn't be having them... especially because it was a special exception Saena was making to her own desires. She wanted to birth and raise the first puppies of the Rise, the first true heirs, but she had put aside her dream and let her friends have theirs. To have the news received so flatly was... well, a bit insulting. Maybe Wynter just wasn't outwardly excited, or maybe she wasn't excited at all. She couldn't tell the difference.

Nevermind that now, she said with an internal sigh. She twisted around to face Smash fully and asked, "so what kind of mother did you have, to name you Smash of all things?"
Messages In This Thread
I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Smash - May 26, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Saēna - May 26, 2015, 07:25 PM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Smash - May 26, 2015, 07:35 PM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Saēna - June 06, 2015, 10:26 PM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Smash - June 07, 2015, 10:24 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Saēna - June 23, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Smash - June 23, 2015, 09:31 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Saēna - June 30, 2015, 09:25 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Smash - June 30, 2015, 10:00 AM
RE: I'm like the Kanye West of humility - by Saēna - June 30, 2015, 11:24 AM