Redhawk Caldera banjo serenade
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
And Fox loves you!

Well, these were trickier questions. But perhaps it was worth explaining exactly who Junior was in relation to Raven. "Okay," Fox said, settling down and patting the ground next to her to invite Raven to do the same. "Time for a little impromptu history." Eventually, Fox planned to go into a broad overview of her (and Peregrine's) time before moving to Redhawk Caldera, but she could give Raven a condensed version right now. A teaser, if you will.

"Before he met me, Dud had another mate. They had some kids... four, if I recall correctly. Junior was one of them. At some point, Dud realized he and Junior's mom weren't getting along as well as he'd hoped, so they decided not to be mates any more. When I moved to Dud's old pack, nobody there was happy with it, including Junior. That's part of the reason we moved to Redhawk Caldera. Junior didn't like that very much, so she tried to hurt Wildfire in order to make Dud sad."

Fox braced herself for whatever questions Raven might have. It was a lot of information to take in all at once. Raven seemed to be thoughtful on the matter, for she fell quiet. Fox gave her all the time she needed, though she made sure Raven knew she'd always be here if she had questions.

Added on an ending since Raven is going into NPC status. :)
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
banjo serenade - by RIP Fox - June 05, 2015, 12:39 PM
RE: banjo serenade - by Raven - June 05, 2015, 02:04 PM
RE: banjo serenade - by RIP Fox - June 06, 2015, 06:59 PM
RE: banjo serenade - by Raven - June 06, 2015, 11:47 PM
RE: banjo serenade - by RIP Fox - June 07, 2015, 04:35 PM
RE: banjo serenade - by Raven - June 12, 2015, 11:55 AM
RE: banjo serenade - by RIP Fox - June 14, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: banjo serenade - by Raven - June 16, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: banjo serenade - by RIP Fox - June 18, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: banjo serenade - by Raven - June 20, 2015, 12:50 AM