Ouroboros Spine Don't Believe Me, Just Watch
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Kroc pondered her words and then spilled. They flooded out and were marked by her current state of ire. Frustration pooled within her. He could feel it seeping from her like some unbound energy. It was true that while the Spine had a number of members, so few of them were active participants in the world that spun around him. He was somewhat impressed that Ivitaruk had taken notice. He seemed to hover the line between taking a back seat and leaning over the center console to as if to make suggestions while driving. Hearing this... did not startle him quite so much as it might have.

Kero shrugged. To each their own. At least this way the Plains pack knew trouble would find them should they try anything else. As for the girl? "Alive? Barely," she teetered on the brink of a true death. She'd not moved so much as a muscle since Tonravik had so efficiently put the girl in her place. The only hint of life within her was that she still breathed. "Comatose. A terrible way to live." And somewhat satisfying.

"You should take a load off." The white wolf seemed tense. No doubt guarding these borders mostly alone would do that to a wolf. "Explore a bit. Something." Let off some steam. "Tonravik and I are back. Echelon has also returned. You've earned a reprieve." They could hold down the fort if she wished to switch up the scenery. "It might be good for all of us to vacation a bit. When the pups come, we won't have the same freedoms."
Messages In This Thread
Don't Believe Me, Just Watch - by Nanuk - June 11, 2015, 10:30 AM
RE: Don't Believe Me, Just Watch - by Iqniq - June 16, 2015, 10:16 PM
RE: Don't Believe Me, Just Watch - by Nanuk - June 17, 2015, 11:11 AM
RE: Don't Believe Me, Just Watch - by Iqniq - June 17, 2015, 11:41 AM
RE: Don't Believe Me, Just Watch - by Nanuk - June 18, 2015, 08:01 AM
RE: Don't Believe Me, Just Watch - by Iqniq - June 19, 2015, 12:13 AM
RE: Don't Believe Me, Just Watch - by Nanuk - June 20, 2015, 08:43 AM
RE: Don't Believe Me, Just Watch - by Iqniq - June 20, 2015, 11:23 AM
RE: Don't Believe Me, Just Watch - by Nanuk - June 22, 2015, 07:50 PM
RE: Don't Believe Me, Just Watch - by Iqniq - June 23, 2015, 12:09 PM
RE: Don't Believe Me, Just Watch - by Nanuk - June 23, 2015, 10:04 PM