fury of a saint in her eyes
<span style="font-family:Georgia; font-size:12px;"><I>russian roulette</I></span>
20 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
Rain had taken to falling, the cool droplets pelting Lux as she walked, saturating the silken strands of her fur. It was cold the rain but it was nothing that Lux had not endured before. As it was, the Spartan had endured worse. Far worse. The scent of damp earth wafted up to tickle at her nostrils as she stepped, crushing snow and bracken beneath her weight, pausing only when a cheery, familiar voice called out to her, causing Lux to give pause. Honey gold eyes peered over her shoulder, though she had already concluded that the cheery voice belonged to none other than Hawkeye. Body lowered automatically into a submissive posture as the Spartan bowed to her Queen. Besides the Spartan's vow to protect and serve, Lux felt that she owed Hawkeye. For the alpha's acceptance of her and her odd ways.

"My queen," The androgynous creature murmured softly, respectfully. Slowly, Lux rose from her submissive pose, her eyes drawn automatically to the bulge of Hawkeye's stomach - evident of her pregnancy. Feeling that she was being rude, however, Lux diverted her eyes. It was a beautiful thing, admittedly, yet her eyes wandered to the ground and the dirty snow beneath their paws. "How are you?" Lux inquired, genuinely hoping that Hawkeye was well.

Messages In This Thread
fury of a saint in her eyes - by Luxuria - February 28, 2014, 08:34 AM
RE: fury of a saint in her eyes - by Hawkeye - March 03, 2014, 11:15 AM
RE: fury of a saint in her eyes - by Luxuria - March 14, 2014, 07:43 AM
RE: fury of a saint in her eyes - by Hawkeye - March 14, 2014, 10:43 AM
RE: fury of a saint in her eyes - by Luxuria - March 15, 2014, 09:19 AM
RE: fury of a saint in her eyes - by Hawkeye - March 18, 2014, 10:03 AM