Horizon Ridge Superfast jellyfish
53 Posts
Ooc — hel
Kerberos smiled softly to himself as he thought idly of Shearwater, and the path to the bear shrines, shrines he had kept after. Those memories felt like a lifetime away these days. In a way they were of a different lifetime. A different Kerberos. He was pulled from his thoughts as she spoke cryptically in regards to his interesting sea life comment. Easily, she had captured Kerberos' attention away from his thoughts when she spoke of a orca. Brows furrowed as he studied her intently, not in a disbelieving manner but simply with curiousity. To him, it did not sound outlandish. He had saved Silatyok from a shark once. Sometimes they got beached or stuck in the shallow waters and posed very real threats.

"That must have been terrifying," Kerberos murmured, "But I'm glad you're ok now." Kerberos was not known for panicking in terrifying situations - but he wasn't so sure he would consider himself brave. Reckless, perhaps. "I've never seen one I them attack before, but my friend was attacke by a shark once." It was different situations but similar, in a way.

Messages In This Thread
Superfast jellyfish - by Pied - February 25, 2014, 10:20 PM
RE: Superfast jellyfish - by Kerberos - February 26, 2014, 10:28 AM
RE: Superfast jellyfish - by Pied - February 26, 2014, 05:52 PM
RE: Superfast jellyfish - by Kerberos - February 28, 2014, 07:49 AM
RE: Superfast jellyfish - by Pied - March 02, 2014, 12:56 PM
RE: Superfast jellyfish - by Kerberos - March 14, 2014, 07:58 AM
RE: Superfast jellyfish - by Pied - March 14, 2014, 10:24 PM