The Sunspire the ones to whom the sunlight shines
I don't have trust issues. I simply know better.
10 Posts
Ooc — Jazzy
The sparrow he had been studying so dutifully winged off down the mountain at the sound of Ame's voice. For a moment Kato wished he could do the same. It would be very convenient indeed to be able to simply fly away from whatever made you nervous or frightened.

The decision was made, however. He would be staying with these wolves if they allowed it. Even if they were unwelcoming he would stay, he felt to do otherwise would be a sign of great weakness and cowardice. Absently he sniffed the air again before turning to Amekaze. His voice was quiet, non-threatening, but serious as well, "I think that your pack has a greater need for me than I do for your pack." He knew it was a bold move, but he also knew some truth was held in the statement. The unvarying scents and the alpha's eagerness to welcome him into the pack made it clear that the Sunspire wolves needed new blood.

A wolf of a different mindset may have seen this as and opportunity to exploit the pack and rise to power. Not only did Kato have no intentions of doing such a thing, but he guessed that the Sunspire wolves would easily destroy anyone who tried. Yes, their leader appeared even tempered but there was a steely edge about her that would not tolerate stupidity like that.

"Do not misunderstand, I mean no threat, but it seems that you pack is lacking in numbers," Kato's voice carried the same tone it had previously, quite but serious. Not knowing how she would respond he lay down, not submissive, but certainly not dominant either.
Messages In This Thread
the ones to whom the sunlight shines - by Amekaze - June 24, 2015, 02:34 AM
RE: the ones to whom the sunlight shines - by Kato - June 24, 2015, 03:10 AM
RE: the ones to whom the sunlight shines - by Amekaze - June 24, 2015, 07:02 PM
RE: the ones to whom the sunlight shines - by Kato - June 24, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: the ones to whom the sunlight shines - by Amekaze - June 25, 2015, 01:52 AM
RE: the ones to whom the sunlight shines - by Kato - June 25, 2015, 03:15 AM
RE: the ones to whom the sunlight shines - by Amekaze - June 28, 2015, 02:04 AM