Blacktail Deer Plateau Sweep these streets that I used to own
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
"Only time," he agreed, though he doubted any sort of relationship would continue. He knew such a thing would be harder on Blue, who had friendships there she wished to keep. Dante had not thought any of them much a friend for a while, though he still held Finley in fond regard. There was no malice towards them in his heart (save that spurred by Saena's treatment) but little affection either. Thus, for her sake, he kept his doubts to himself.

"What you can is considerably more than most. We are lucky to have you." He nibbled the inside of his cheek, distracted with thoughts of what would come next. "I hope that Saena exercises caution. I know she has wisdom, but.... I wouldn't like to think of her seeking retribution for Fox's actions." He knew she spoke against such things when she first arrived, but sometimes the anger was hard to quell, and she was newly risen to her position. She had the power now to call allies to her, packmates and neighbors if she wished and they were willing. Such a draw could be hard to ignore, since she could strike her father's brood quite a blow if she wished. Yet at a cost, one that he guessed she was intelligent enough to weigh and yet still worried she might discount.
Messages In This Thread
Sweep these streets that I used to own - by Dante RIP - June 05, 2015, 07:22 AM
RE: Sweep these streets that I used to own - by Dante RIP - June 24, 2015, 08:54 PM
RE: Sweep these streets that I used to own - by Dante RIP - August 06, 2015, 08:38 AM