Chimera Fields This guy rushes me with a spoon...
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Kerosene grinned. Not too long ago, he might have said the same thing about his place in the world, but now things were completely different. For the better, definitely. Things were shaping up nicely and in such a way that he could be proud of his accomplishments. When he'd been a lone wolf? He'd been content to just cruise around and enjoy life for what is was. He was nothing more than a creature of the wind, drifting in whatever direction it happened to blow. "I bet you've had a great many adventures then," he mused. There was nothing quite like wandering to create a number of new and exciting circumstances.

As for the name of this place? "I'm going to guess something field," it was all he could really take a gander at. "I'm not much of a names guy, so I don't think to ask." It wasn't as if this area could whisper whatever name the common tongue of the region had given it. This place? Heck, any wolf could call it whatever they so desired and as long as more than one wolf agreed on what to refer to it as, the name would be valid and true for them. Names were fickle and therefore meaningless to him. "What would you call it?"
Messages In This Thread
This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Iqniq - June 10, 2015, 12:24 AM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Ovaltine - June 11, 2015, 09:45 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Iqniq - June 11, 2015, 11:03 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Ovaltine - June 14, 2015, 08:05 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Iqniq - June 15, 2015, 12:19 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Ovaltine - June 23, 2015, 02:19 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Iqniq - June 24, 2015, 10:51 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Ovaltine - July 29, 2015, 10:19 AM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Iqniq - July 29, 2015, 11:32 AM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Ovaltine - August 05, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Iqniq - August 06, 2015, 03:24 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Ovaltine - August 10, 2015, 02:48 PM
RE: This guy rushes me with a spoon... - by Iqniq - August 12, 2015, 02:57 PM