The Sunspire the ones to whom the sunlight shines
I don't have trust issues. I simply know better.
10 Posts
Ooc — Jazzy
OOC: I apologize for typos, my brain is elsewhere currently.

IC:Kato's tawny covered muscles relaxed when it became obvious no offense was taken from his words. He mirrored her smirk, maybe it was a greater need, maybe not. Truthfully, he didn't even think he really needed a pack. Sure it had benefits, but it also had disadvantages, just like every other situation. The only reason he was planning to stay is because he thought he was too far in to turn around now. A couple hours ago he hadn't even been considering a pack and now here he was, ready to join the Sunspire.

That didn't mean he was ready to give up all his ways though. He was most definitely not going to be spilling his guts to anyone any time soon. Nor was he going to let them trample all over him just because he was a newcomer and small. He had been both those things all his life, and he had learned a thing or two about how to handle himself in a fight. Hopefully he wouldn't have to resort to such things. Always nice to be prepared though, right?

Kato flicked his ears as he realized he'd let his thoughts wander and Amekaze was still talking. He gave a small nod in response to her statement about new blood. He didn't totally agree, but it wasn't his pack to run. She was entitled to her opinion. Her next comment was really quite accurate, but he merely shrugged. He knew a small pack was ideal for him, especially now. Though Kato doubted that he would ever enjoy large numbers. Since birth he had been slightly shy and certain life experiences had turned him into a full-blown introvert. Since then he had never come out of the protective walls he had built for himself, and instead lived alone and withdrawn from the world. It was doubtful that anyone would be able to pull him out from behind those walls. But then, no one had ever tried.
Messages In This Thread
the ones to whom the sunlight shines - by Amekaze - June 24, 2015, 02:34 AM
RE: the ones to whom the sunlight shines - by Kato - June 24, 2015, 03:10 AM
RE: the ones to whom the sunlight shines - by Amekaze - June 24, 2015, 07:02 PM
RE: the ones to whom the sunlight shines - by Kato - June 24, 2015, 07:29 PM
RE: the ones to whom the sunlight shines - by Amekaze - June 25, 2015, 01:52 AM
RE: the ones to whom the sunlight shines - by Kato - June 25, 2015, 03:15 AM
RE: the ones to whom the sunlight shines - by Amekaze - June 28, 2015, 02:04 AM