The Sunspire all wrong
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Ty gave no verbal response, but none was truly needed.  She knew well how difficult it would be for him to tell Ame and Jace that they were leaving, but it made little difference in regards to the need for it to happen.  He listened as she lent her voice to the wind, asking for the Sunspire's leaders to attend them.  With that, the pair settled in together to wait, enjoying each other's company just as they always had only with wonder now at the new intimacy they had between them.

Summer heard the leaders before he saw them and he turned his head to watch them approach one after the other.  Jace cut right to the chase, good-naturedly asking for their reason for calling them.  He glanced briefly at Ty before sucking in a deep breath.  It was his family they were leaving for, but it was for far more reasons than this to let the Ostrega know that it was his responsibility to share the news.  "I'm glad you're both here," he started, his heart already twisting in his throat as it sank in quite suddenly that this was his time to say goodbye.

"I know that you both know how I came to be here," he explained, "My father knew that he was dying, so he left me upon the borders in hopes that the pack would take me in.  I always assumed when he left that he had passed on, but recently a wolf from my family's ancestral pack to the South came to let me know that he's still alive.  He's living with them in Sedona and... He asked that I come join him there."

Summer paused for a moment to let his words sink in before continuing.  "And since this little bird here has just agreed to be my mate," he said casting a flicker of a smile back towards her, "She'll be joining me."
Messages In This Thread
all wrong - by RIP Tytonidae - June 04, 2015, 06:11 PM
RE: all wrong - by Summer Ostrega - June 04, 2015, 07:10 PM
RE: all wrong - by RIP Tytonidae - June 04, 2015, 10:13 PM
RE: all wrong - by Summer Ostrega - June 05, 2015, 07:02 PM
RE: all wrong - by RIP Tytonidae - June 06, 2015, 12:46 PM
RE: all wrong - by Summer Ostrega - June 06, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: all wrong - by RIP Tytonidae - June 06, 2015, 11:16 PM
RE: all wrong - by Summer Ostrega - June 07, 2015, 06:50 PM
RE: all wrong - by RIP Tytonidae - June 09, 2015, 09:44 AM
RE: all wrong - by Summer Ostrega - June 12, 2015, 08:47 PM
RE: all wrong - by RIP Tytonidae - June 14, 2015, 08:20 PM