Redtail Rise Starting right now, I'll be strong
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Arion protested, but that was to be expected.  Like taking the pacifier from a suckling baby, withholding Arion's precious poppy would reduce him to groveling and grumpy mass of bleh that Reek didn't want to deal with.  It wasn't as if he had enough on his plate already.  However, Reek's concern for his friend's safety took precedent over his personal gripes.  And in a way, Reek felt partially to blame for Arion's worsening condition, being the enabler that he was.  However, that was a detail that he didn't wish to make known to Saena.

"No more," he repeated coldly to Arion. His hackles bristled in response to the Greek's aggression and Reek took a firm stance as his beta, the decider.  While Reek was physically meek, he wouldn't be shaken while he attempted to impose over the muscled warrior.  An ant against an elephant... a very confident ant.

His corrective position remained unchanged as he shifted his gaze from Arion to Saena, who had been blissfully ignorant to Arion's self-destructive tendencies. She tended to be wise beyond her year, and Reek sometimes found it difficult to remember that she was still just a naive yearling.  "He's a goddamn junky," he explained, but dancing around her naivety would prove to be difficult. "Poppy.  It's gonna kill him if we don't make him stop.  I'll watch him for the next couple weeks and make sure he doesn't use, but I can't watch him 24/7.  Will you help me?"  Pleaded Reek, hoping his alpha would help him dish out some tough love.
Messages In This Thread
Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Saēna - June 15, 2015, 12:34 AM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Arion - June 15, 2015, 08:56 AM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Reek - June 15, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Saēna - June 16, 2015, 12:08 PM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Arion - June 17, 2015, 06:08 AM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Reek - June 19, 2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Saēna - June 24, 2015, 05:47 PM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Arion - June 25, 2015, 02:26 AM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Reek - June 25, 2015, 06:05 PM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Saēna - June 30, 2015, 09:56 AM
RE: Starting right now, I'll be strong - by Arion - July 02, 2015, 02:57 AM