Ouroboros Spine show me your teeth!
Lurker
236 Posts
Ooc — Noire
Echelon was unfazed by his taunt much to his disappointment. Lowering his tail to maintain balance, he watched her like a bird of prey, never letting her leave his sight. Once again, she was on the move. Tatsuya braced himself, feeling as though she was up to something. Of course he was correct in that assumption; watching in frustration as she maneuvered this way and that. She was successful in striking him, forcing spittle to fly free of his maw at the pain and the force. He was growing tired of these quick movements, only able to keep up half of the time. In a last ditch attempt to wrest victory from Echelon, Tatsuya curved his body into a 'U' shape and clamped his jaws onto her hip. While he had a hold of her (and she of him), Tatsuya breathed noisily. He sounded like an enraged bull. Truth is, he was trying to take back the air she had expelled from his lungs. Like this, he could see her out of the corner of his eye. He raised an eyebrow, questioning, how do we solve this impasse?
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: warden_master.gif] [Image: healerMush.gif]
Messages In This Thread
show me your teeth! - by Tatsuya - June 26, 2015, 04:05 PM
RE: show me your teeth! - by Tatsuya - June 26, 2015, 06:11 PM
RE: show me your teeth! - by Echelon - June 29, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: show me your teeth! - by Tatsuya - June 30, 2015, 05:58 AM
RE: show me your teeth! - by Echelon - June 30, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: show me your teeth! - by Tatsuya - July 09, 2015, 03:32 AM
RE: show me your teeth! - by Echelon - July 15, 2015, 09:28 PM