The Sunspire Linger of self doubt
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace never argued taht his sister was important to him, more important to him than anyway, even his parents. Some could even speculate of that if they wished too, though there was nothing to speculate other than a doting brother and a sister that deserved it.  He watched as Ame's ears went backwards, and he supposed he could have delivered his news a little better. She too liked Vienna and enjoyed her company, some could possibly call them friends. 

Jace accepted her kind gesture and nudged her softly, to let her know he appreciated it. Jace turned blue eyes to her and frowned in thought. For starters everyone knows Sumayl hates me Ame. So I imagine he would want my sister as far away from me as possible anyway. But add that to the fact that Vienna can't sit still for her life. I love her dearly, but she has an adventurer heart, and I wouldn't change it, but it's heartbreaking all the same.

Mated pairs did often go their own way. Sumayl had never appeared overly attached (not that she knew him well), Vienna could shift with the winds themselves, and the mountain did seem to be repelling wolves as of late. All together, maybe the timing just worked out for them..

Jace tilted his head, he knew very well himself about mated pairs and moving on. He had expected it, to be frank, knew it would come. Now it was here and his sister was gone for an undetermined amount of time and it chafed. He sighed, expelling his breath quickly and strangely from his nose and then looked about him.

Jace gave her a half hearted smile and nodded, I am too.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
Linger of self doubt - by Jace - May 24, 2015, 07:06 AM
RE: Linger of self doubt - by Amekaze - May 24, 2015, 09:38 PM
RE: Linger of self doubt - by Jace - June 03, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: Linger of self doubt - by Amekaze - June 04, 2015, 09:08 PM
RE: Linger of self doubt - by Jace - June 27, 2015, 12:45 PM
RE: Linger of self doubt - by Amekaze - June 29, 2015, 01:22 AM