Neverwinter Forest living like we're renegades
13 Posts
Ooc —
Sidonie's ears swivelled back as the male spoke, a faint display of deference intended to catch his words and mollify any thought that she might challenge him, without blatantly groveling.  She had decided to be moderately pleasant to the man in hopes of making a decent impression, should the winds of fate, and her own collected information and subsequent evaluation, steer her toward his pack. Of course, being pleasant was a relative concept with Sidonie, whose normally loud and, at best, sarcastic mouth was often too brash even when she was attempting niceties.

"I am walking," she pointed out, a hint of a smirk tugging the corner of her mouth upward.  "Perhaps to somewhere, perhaps to nowhere.  I don't melt generally, if I keep to forests and mountains, maybe a spring here and there."  She hoped to coax information from him about his homeland, the place to which she supposed he laid claim or perhaps helped to lead.  He was not as dominating as she had supposed most Alphas to be, so she was not quite certain of his position.

A haze of mist drifted toward and enveloped them, cooling the female.  She had not admitted such to the yet-unnamed male, but her pale coat was indeed thicker than that of more southern-acclimated wolves, even in summer.  The shade of the canopy was welcome, but the colder air of elevated mountainsides was more helpful still, and she missed it at times.  This coastal region had enough variety to suit any of her whims, however, and so she had returned to it after many months of continued travels.

Sifting her attention back to the cinnmon-hued wolf, Sidonie placed a thoughtful gaze near the other wolf's chest.  She was unwilling to goad him into anger, but into a friendly competition?  She was not a bad sparring opponent and travel had sculpted her physique even as it had stripped her of her fat stores.  Se had used the tactic to earn a place in more than one pack, and she wondered if it would be enough to earn her this male's good opinion, and a solid alliance in future even if she did not seek a place among his ranks.

"I do not melt and I will not break.  I am no fragile thing, even if you did wish me harm," she boasted, tail flicking in a lighthearted manner to bely her snotty tone. "What brings you to the forest?" She lifted her gaze to his, a gleam of playful challenge in her deep-sea eyes.
Messages In This Thread
living like we're renegades - by Sidonie - June 29, 2015, 10:40 AM
RE: living like we're renegades - by Iqniq - June 29, 2015, 11:26 AM
RE: living like we're renegades - by Sidonie - June 29, 2015, 11:50 AM
RE: living like we're renegades - by Iqniq - June 29, 2015, 12:18 PM
RE: living like we're renegades - by Sidonie - June 29, 2015, 12:43 PM
RE: living like we're renegades - by Iqniq - June 29, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: living like we're renegades - by Sidonie - June 29, 2015, 07:01 PM
RE: living like we're renegades - by Iqniq - June 29, 2015, 07:18 PM
RE: living like we're renegades - by Sidonie - June 29, 2015, 10:56 PM
RE: living like we're renegades - by Iqniq - June 29, 2015, 11:11 PM
RE: living like we're renegades - by Sidonie - June 30, 2015, 04:08 PM