Hoshor Plains fire in my eyes
63 Posts
Ooc — Will

Azzaro paced as he waited for someone to answer his howl, he was an energetic wolf and just like most yearlings, was impatient almost to a fault. But he was still young and green and did not know much of the world, in time, he would become patient and understanding but until then, he would wear himself down to death with his restlessness and his inability to stay still and do mundane things. Or at least, things that seemed mundane to the aspiring Lajak.

It wasn't long before someone answered his call, it happened to be the older man he had seen in the pack hunt. He had been hoping for someone like his brother but decided that he would have to do, the man was a seasoned warrior in battle and would be no easy opponent to defeat given his experience. What Azzaro needed was a challenge, and as far as the yearling was concerned, Rhanno was a challenge enough for now.

A grin curled at the yearling's own lips at the man's words, and the way his eyes gleamed answered the man's questions. Ivory eyes snapped towards a female for a moment, absorbing the words she uttered before turning his attention back on his to-be opponent. He didn't mind if the girl wanted to watch, as long as she didn't interfere, he didn't really care.

Without warning, Azzaro recklessly charged forward, feinting a strike towards the old man's shoulder before quickly aiming to unbalance Rhanno by attempting to tug his left forepaw forward and away from his opponent.
Messages In This Thread
fire in my eyes - by Azzaro - June 11, 2015, 11:27 PM
RE: fire in my eyes - by Rhanno - June 12, 2015, 12:46 PM
RE: fire in my eyes - by Vitihi - June 13, 2015, 04:43 AM
RE: fire in my eyes - by Azzaro - June 30, 2015, 05:11 AM
RE: fire in my eyes - by Rhanno - June 30, 2015, 09:23 AM
RE: fire in my eyes - by Azzaro - June 30, 2015, 09:41 AM
RE: fire in my eyes - by Rhanno - June 30, 2015, 11:05 AM
RE: fire in my eyes - by Vitihi - June 30, 2015, 05:37 PM
RE: fire in my eyes - by Azzaro - July 02, 2015, 12:10 AM
RE: fire in my eyes - by Rhanno - July 02, 2015, 12:52 AM
RE: fire in my eyes - by Azzaro - July 02, 2015, 04:07 AM